For the last year and a half I’ve been diving head first into the world of essential oils. I am by no means an expert, but as I’ve been integrating essential oils into my daily life I have learned a lot about how versatile they are and have had fun trying them out in a wide variety of ways.
Quality essential oils can be a bit pricey and I’ve had friends who are interested in using essential oils but seem a little unsure about where to begin. There are a handful of essential oils that I use most often and that I would recommend as basics if you’re just getting started.
- For Mood Upliftment – Try Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Bergamot, or Marjoram.
- For Calming Your Nerves & Tension – Try Lavender, Melissa, Orange, Ylang Ylnag, or Frankincense.
- For Antioxidant Support – Try Clove, Vetiver, Ylang, Ylang, Oregano, Tangerine, or Lemongrass.
- For Improving Your Skin Appearance – Try Melaleuca, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Helichrysum, Frankincense, Geranium or Sandalwood.
- For Reducing Stress Levels – Try Lavender, Frankincense, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile & Eucalyptus.
- For Supporting Healthy Immune Function – Try Clove, Oregano, Melaleuca, Cypress, Rosemary, or Eucalyptus.
- For Improving Your Mental Performance – Try Peppermint, Frankincense, Lavender, Helichrysum, Orange, or Rosemary.
- For Optimal Muscle & Joint Function – Try Wintergreen, Peppermint, Orange, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, or Spruce.
- For Support Healthy Weight Loss – Try Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, or Spearmint.
- For Soothing Skin Irritation, Cuts & Scrapes – Try Lavender, Melaleuca, Helichrysum, Roman Chamomile, or Marjoram.
Read more on : https://www.lovingessentialoils.com