Those who have already discovered the explosive potential within the Law of Attraction and changed their lives for the better, as well as those who are looking to uncover more about the law for the first time, usually have one thing in common. Their focal point is get more and more of what they want.
That said, let’s take a step back to learn how to implement the law of attraction. Here’s an action plan :
- 3 Days Start – Practice self care to get yourself into the right headspace. Also try journaling, reading success stories or talking with those who motivate you. They key is to ensure that it stokes a hopeful, excited energy inside you.
- Find Your Life Purpose – Make a list of the things that spark passion and joy in you. Brainstorm specific things that follow (e.g. if you delight in learning, your life purpose might be teaching).
- Craft a Vision – Use creative visualisation and dream boarding. Keep refining your vision over the 7 days. By the end of the week, you should be able to see, smell and taste the life you want to manifest.
- Set Big Goals – Write these goals down. Set timeframes – for example, if you’re looking for love, you might decide you’ll have a new online dating profile by the end of the month.
- Create a Step-by-Step Plan – It’s time to break big goals down into smaller ones. Throughout weeks three and four, it’s important not to lose sight of your positive feelings and vivid vision for the future.
- Program Your Mind for Success – Keep a close eye on your mental well-being. Practising daily affirmations can help, as can keeping a gratitude journal of all you appreciate. Writing down things that others appreciate about you.
- Create Positive Habits – What positive habits can help with you specific desire? This week is all about making little changes that keep you in great mood and focused on your goal.
- Take Action Steps – Start acting on those plans you made in weeks three and four. Start small, but make sure you do plenty of productive things that you’ve already flagged as improving your chances of success.
- Learn to Let Go – If you cling too tightly to what you want to manifest, you send out mixed signals and generate anxiety. Work on believing that you can and will get the thing you want.
- 3 – Day Evaluation – Compare where you are not to where you were when you started your action plan. You’re sure to see positive consequences, but what exactly are those changes?