Resurrect Your Sex Life

As many couples hunker down at home, they may find themselves with more time on their hands, and, well, there are only so many TV shows to binge before you might want to start engaging in other home-based activities.

In a YouGov poll of more than 24,000 US adults, one in eight (13%) say they have been having sex with their partner more frequently in recent weeks. Here are some tips to resurrect your sex life :

• Use your television time productively – It has been proven that couple who have a television in their bedroom have half as much sex as those who do not.
  • Date you lover – Get clad in one of best dresses, put your makeup on, and meet your lover for the first time all over again.
  • Stop chaste kissing – Make it a point to make the most of every single kiss. Do not underestimate the power of a kiss, you will be surprised to see how much of a difference this makes in your sex life.
  • Write him a note – Let your partner know that you want them. One simple way to do this is to write them a sexy message.
  • Plan for it – Avoid thinking of sex as “optional” and remember that physical touch is just as needed in both of your lives as food, water, and shelter.
  • Surprise and entertain – Shock them by slipping into a sexy dress for dinner, get their heart racing, and in no time, you are sure to find that you sex life has become sexy once again.
  • Stop working so much – Making a living is not the same as making a life. Not only so we spend way too much time at work, we also tend to bring it home with us.
  • No Phones over the weekend – Keep our phones and laptops put away. You and your partner have the right to enjoy the weekend or at least a night disconnected from the rest of the world.
  • Use technology to your advantage – Send them a text letting them know you are thinking of them, describe what you want vividly, or seal a quick shot of that gorgeous pout to show them what will be waiting when they get home.

Reference : https://www.thekewlshop.com/blogs/news

1. Some great tips Garima! Spoilt for choice. Massaging feet is a dead winner 😉

Hahahaha have fun 😉

I will write what I want Subash. Thank you. These are pretty practical tips.!

3. Dale Parsons says:

Thank you for your post. My wife and I have been married nearly forty-seven years. We’re still working at it. Believe it or not, she still takes my breath away. I’m super lucky.

Touch wood for you both.

4. Omatra7 says:

I was thinking the other day… I wonder how many new babies will be born 9 months from now lol 😄✌️

I wonder if be a worldwide baby boom 😄

Hahaha oh yea they will be called “coronial” they say

1. Omatra7 says:

Oh that’s hilarious!!! I haven’t heard that yet – that’s awesome 😄😄

Hahaha they are coining this term on IG memes 🤣

3. Omatra7 says:

That’s hilarious!! I don’t do social media right now just the blog… so I don’t know those things – that’s really funny 😄😄

Glad you like it :):) it is funny 😂

5. I agree its time I work on it, and will need your personal assistance. 😉

6. Interesting, good tips!

7. very nice tips, maybe you want to write how to resurrect sex life for LDR couple 🙂

8. marc sander says:

great tips. I really enjoyed this. Now is really a great time to strengthen our connection with our partners.

9. jr cline says:

I have to find a partner first. 😂

10. ReverendHornibastard says:

Mrs. Hornibastard and I were enjoying each other’s company recently in the billiards room when we thought the kids were playing outdoors. Suddenly heard a young voice asking in a disgusted, exasperated tone, “What? You’re doing THAT again?”

Turning our attention away from each other and towards the door for a moment we saw our son, arms folded and shaking his head in disapproval, his face full of disapproval.

We lock the doors now to the billiards room (or wherever the party is taking place), regardless of what we think our low center of gravity mooches are up to.

Later, as we were catching our breath, we worried about why our son asked “You’re doing that AGAIN?”

What other time(s) did he see us getting sloppy?

11. calvaryoko says:

This info is much needed. Thanks.

12. liz says:

Sex is not optional! Love it – thanks for the post!

Most welcome.