As many couples hunker down at home, they may find themselves with more time on their hands, and, well, there are only so many TV shows to binge before you might want to start engaging in other home-based activities.
In a YouGov poll of more than 24,000 US adults, one in eight (13%) say they have been having sex with their partner more frequently in recent weeks. Here are some tips to resurrect your sex life :
- Use your television time productively – It has been proven that couple who have a television in their bedroom have half as much sex as those who do not.
- Date you lover – Get clad in one of best dresses, put your makeup on, and meet your lover for the first time all over again.
- Stop chaste kissing – Make it a point to make the most of every single kiss. Do not underestimate the power of a kiss, you will be surprised to see how much of a difference this makes in your sex life.
- Write him a note – Let your partner know that you want them. One simple way to do this is to write them a sexy message.
- Plan for it – Avoid thinking of sex as “optional” and remember that physical touch is just as needed in both of your lives as food, water, and shelter.
- Surprise and entertain – Shock them by slipping into a sexy dress for dinner, get their heart racing, and in no time, you are sure to find that you sex life has become sexy once again.
- Stop working so much – Making a living is not the same as making a life. Not only so we spend way too much time at work, we also tend to bring it home with us.
- No Phones over the weekend – Keep our phones and laptops put away. You and your partner have the right to enjoy the weekend or at least a night disconnected from the rest of the world.
- Use technology to your advantage – Send them a text letting them know you are thinking of them, describe what you want vividly, or seal a quick shot of that gorgeous pout to show them what will be waiting when they get home.
Reference : https://www.thekewlshop.com/blogs/news