Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Thank you for this new day.
  • I’m filled with happiness and gratitude.
  • I’m grateful for another chance to live my life.
  • I’m grateful to feel the air in my lungs and the beating of my heart.
  • I’m thankful simply for being alive.
  • Thankfulness, appreciation and sincere gratitude are part who I am.
  • I’m grateful for who I am and for what I have.
  • I invite gratitude into my heart.
  • Today I will have an attitude of gratitude.
  • Thank you for the blessings this day will bring.

1. Kritika says:

Hopefully.
    Have a great day 🌞🌷

Hope everything goes well for you. Have a great day Kritika.

Most welcome. Have a confidence filled day today.

2. Thank you for sharing the affirmation. So, something has been weighing on me. A person that was in my life feels that I did them wrong. Initially, I went into defensive mode, and avoided their perspective. I tried to reason my way out of their wrath.
    Today, I sent this person flowers, with a card that says ‘I’m sorry, I was wrong’. It doesn’t really matter who is technically right or wrong, but if this person feels wronged, and I caused this, then I am truly sorry. I hope my flowers are received the way I hope they will be. My intentions are always good, but sometimes my actions are perhaps misguided or even selfish. Here’s to hoping I can repair any damage done, having said that, I cannot be responsible for the thoughts and feelings of others, I can only do my level best to do no harm.

These flowers are a sign that you are indeed apologetic about what happened but they are also a sign that you have forgiven yourself for it. It doesn’t matter whose fault it was, a relationship always works two ways, but what is important here that we get closure, we forgive ourselves and the other person for whatever was said and done. Hope this helps. Good luck. Your peace is important.

3. Amartya says:

hopeful 🌿

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

4. Art_Nomison says:

Enriching

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

5. One way to view the daily blessings in our life is to keep a gratitude journal for a few days or even a week. One will be amazed with the diverse blessings we receive, no matter how big or small.

Ah how I love gratitude journals. Thank you for reminding our readers about it.

6. heymissanne says: