Natural Anti fungal Remedies
Natural sources have been important for the development of new active molecules for many years. Various small molecules with unique chemical skeleton and potent bioactivities were discovered through various sources like plants, marine products, and microorganisms, etc., which are considered as very important part of the nature. A number of potent antifungals have been originated from various natural sources.
Here are some natural anti fungal remedies :
- Yogurt & Probiotics – Consume yogurt or probiotics, such as kombucha, to battle yeast infections with the goal of restoring the vagina’s population of friendly bacteria.
- Garlic – Numerous studies have shown that garlic has anti fungal properties.
- Oregano Essential Oil – Oregano oil is a powerful plant based antibiotic but make sure to dilute with a carrier oil, like jojoba.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oils have been shown to be effective against various Candida in numerous studies.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids that contain a fungus-killing action.
- Dill Oil – Dill oil is in Ayurvedic medicines and has antibacterial properties.
- Eliminate Sugar and Moldy Foods – Reducing sugar and refined carbohydrates can greatly curtail infection from fungals, because yeast feed on sugar.
- Caprylic Acid – Caprylic acid helps naturally reduce yeast growth within the gastrointestinal tract so that beneficial bacteria can thrive.
- Boric Acid – Research shows that boric acid suppository capsules appear to be very effective against yeast infections, particularly those caused by Candida.
Reference : https://draxe.com/beauty/antifungal-cream/