Home Remedies for Hair Growth

Healthy hair is something that everyone in every culture strives to achieve
regardless of length and texture. Hair is as different as the people it belongs
to and accepting and knowing how to care for your hair is an important part of the goal to have healthy hair.

Everyday we use multiple personal care products that contain potentially
harmful ingredients. Think about how many personal care products you
use in a single day, a year and over your lifetime. Small amounts of toxic
chemicals add up and can accumulate in our bodies.

Here are certain home remedies which you can use for hair growth the natural way :

• Remedy 1 – Ingredients include coconut oil 3 tbsp, olive oil 2 tbsp, honey 1 tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients well and apply through hair including scalp. Leave for an hour and shampoo your hair.
  • Remedy 2 – Ingredients include mashed banana, coconut oil 3 tbsp, honey 1tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients well and apply it through hair, mostly on the hair ends. Keep it for 30 to 40 minutes and then rinse properly.
  • Remedy 3 – Ingredients include egg whites, fresh curd 3 tbsp, coconut oil 2 tbsp, neem powder 1 tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients very well and apply whole mixture generously on your hair length and scalp, mostly on the hair ends. Keep it for 30 mins. Shampoo and condition your hair properly.
  • Remedy 4 – Ingredients include onion extract 1 tbsp, honey 2 tbsp, coconut oil 3 tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients very well and gently messaging on the scalp for 5 mins. Then leave it for 15 minutes and later on rise properly.
  • Remedy 5 – Ingredients include equal amounts of castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients very well and gently messaging on the scalp with finger tops. Leave for a couple of hours before wash.

There are some other things that you should look forward to. Massage your scalp with oil. It improves blood circulations to the scalp. Trim your hair ends properly and periodically. Do not use chemical products for hair growth. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits.

1. Cool tips ma’am πŸ™‚ Remedy 3 – is what momma tries. She’s not, doing it now.

Ah. This hair mask is likely to get rid of your hairfall issues. Eggs and curd together not only strengthen weak hair but curd has properties to prevent hairfall and keep dandruff at bay besides being a great conditioner. Mom’s the best.

1. Yes Garima. Also, I feel bad for the eggs. You can make a yummy omelette and what not.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

2. KRITIKA says:

Thank you very much needed nowadays. 🀭

Hahahaha yes indeed. High5 on that. Hope you find them useful. Let me know which one worked for you πŸ™‚

1. KRITIKA says:

Sure. Feeling ill loose them all soon 🀭😁

Me too 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀣🀣🀣

3. KRITIKA says:

🀣🀣🀣

3. Georganna says:

Great tips! I always enjoy reading your posts – very helpful and informative. Thanks again

Thank you Georganna. I am glad you liked the post.

4. Which ones have you tried? Would love to try one of these since my hair is thinning due to me getting old…lol

5. I have tried heating coconut oil + aloe vera pulp. Don’t know if it works but it smells really good. Got that recipe from a Youtuber :-))

Yes it is effective. Repairs the hair locks from within: They are enriched with conditioning properties. Aloe vera contains healing enzymes, which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Together with coconut oil, it eliminates dullness from one’s hair.

6. Great tips! I restored my hair using castor oil πŸ™‚

7. I cannot really add a value with my comment because I couldnt care less about hair…I have it on my head and that is enough… But I am always laughing because my friend cares very much about his hair and he is balding…I couldnt care less about it and my hair is growing so fast… So he is always telling me how I should give some attention to my hair style… But at the end of day, life is such a paradox… He loves his hair so much and he is losing it… I dont even think about my hair and it is growing like it is on steroids…

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us Dario.

8. HarleyQ2 says:

Monthly I use olive oil and honey. Sometimes I will add shea butter

Honeys is the best Harley. Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth. Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.