Healthy hair is something that everyone in every culture strives to achieve
regardless of length and texture. Hair is as different as the people it belongs
to and accepting and knowing how to care for your hair is an important part of the goal to have healthy hair.
Everyday we use multiple personal care products that contain potentially
harmful ingredients. Think about how many personal care products you
use in a single day, a year and over your lifetime. Small amounts of toxic
chemicals add up and can accumulate in our bodies.
Here are certain home remedies which you can use for hair growth the natural way :
- Remedy 1 – Ingredients include coconut oil 3 tbsp, olive oil 2 tbsp, honey 1 tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients well and apply through hair including scalp. Leave for an hour and shampoo your hair.
- Remedy 2 – Ingredients include mashed banana, coconut oil 3 tbsp, honey 1tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients well and apply it through hair, mostly on the hair ends. Keep it for 30 to 40 minutes and then rinse properly.
- Remedy 3 – Ingredients include egg whites, fresh curd 3 tbsp, coconut oil 2 tbsp, neem powder 1 tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients very well and apply whole mixture generously on your hair length and scalp, mostly on the hair ends. Keep it for 30 mins. Shampoo and condition your hair properly.
- Remedy 4 – Ingredients include onion extract 1 tbsp, honey 2 tbsp, coconut oil 3 tbsp. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients very well and gently messaging on the scalp for 5 mins. Then leave it for 15 minutes and later on rise properly.
- Remedy 5 – Ingredients include equal amounts of castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil. Preparation includes mixing all ingredients very well and gently messaging on the scalp with finger tops. Leave for a couple of hours before wash.
There are some other things that you should look forward to. Massage your scalp with oil. It improves blood circulations to the scalp. Trim your hair ends properly and periodically. Do not use chemical products for hair growth. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits.