When we all entered lockdown three weeks ago, and we have time to spare. I have heard people saying they have more time to sleep, to cook, to Netflix, to spend with loved ones. But how about working on your mental health? How about taking this time to learn who you are? How do you do that? Start writing a journal.
But I don’t know what to write or where to start? Here are a few things you can start filling your journal with. You can continue to do these even after the lockdown is over. It doesn’t have to be your thoughts, why, well thoughts are….complicated. So start with something which is easy.
- Travel Log – It is a great way to keep the memories of the specific place in your way. You can decorate your travel journal in whichever way you want. If you flip through the journal later, you can relive those moments. Note down everything that reminds you of your journey.
- Creative Projects – These are carious projects that can be documented in a journal. e.g. Turn it into a vision board, write poetry, prose, creative writing, story writing.
- New Ideas – When you have an idea or you observe something intriguing, and you know you can build on it, take note of it. These ideas will help you to overcome your fear of the blank page someday. Unleashing your inner creativity and to flex your creative muscle.
- Letters – Letter writing has always been underrated but it is one of the purest ways of self expression. If you are willing to do this, try letter writing in your journal. Grab a nice pen and your journal. Light some scented candles. Think it as a real letter and write your heart out.
- Quotes – Who doesn’t like words of inspiration? Try to write the words that resonate with you the most. Find quotes and affirmations that have changed you or can change your life.
Read more on : https://kitesandroses.com