Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayย :

• I love and treasure my body.
  • I honour and respect my limitations and thank myself for the capabilities I do have.
  • I trust in my ability to survive and thrive through any obstacle.
  • I have come this far, and I can keep going.
  • My life is founded on respect for myself and others.
  • Every part of my body radiates beauty.
  • I am confident in my individuality.
  • I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.
  • I am becoming more prosperous every day.
  • I am worthy of love, peace, and joy.

Have a happy day ahead.

1. diliniwijesinghe says:

This is interesting…..
    Everybody should love themselves before loving anyone or anything…
    Keep it up!

Yes that is true. Love starts with self.

2. Affirmation really works but still doubt on law of attraction what do you say?

Believing is what drives us in life Vishal. What do you believe in is what matters really.

3. Very well said! Actually it is good to make your own belief system and align all the thoughts in your discovered direction by doing this one may get something which can be more powerful then law of attraction .

Exactly. Wow great thought. You have inspired me.

4. May be if you visit my blog some day you will find some different thoughts on different topics which dosen’t suits humans reality or may be people haven’t discovered it yet like living in a kind of illusion.

I am looking forward.

5. Kritika says:

Hope you had a great day today. Summers chain people to not to workout and care for the body. One should ignore the weathers. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for refreshing the confidence ๐Ÿ™‚

Most welcome Kritika. The heat wave is on and itโ€™s a good thing to keep ourselves hydrated.

1. Kritika says:

Very much agree. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
        Good night ๐Ÿ™‚

6. I always enjoy your sharing of these thoughts. I find joy with something encouraging from your list, such as the ability to thrive and overcome obstacles.

Fortunately, positive affirmations are almost as easy to define as they are to practice. Put simply, they are positive phrases or statements used to challenge negative or unhelpful thoughts. Practicing positive affirmations can be extremely simple, and all you need to do is pick a phrase and repeat it to yourself. You may choose to use positive affirmations to motivate yourself, encourage positive changes in your life, or boost your self-esteem. If you frequently find yourself getting caught up in negative self-talk, positive affirmations can be used to combat these often subconscious patterns and replace them with more adaptive narratives.