Herbs for the Body
Your arsenal of home remedies is about to get a lot spicier with these best healing herbs. Though herbs have been used for hundreds of years to heal, scientists are finally starting to substantiate these plants’ abilities to alleviate arthritis pain, reduce high blood sugar and cholesterol, and help with many other conditions. They’re even discovering amazing new powers in the best healing herbs, such as the ability to kill cancer cells and help problem drinkers curb their alcohol intake.
Here are some common herbs organ wise which you might find helpful :
- Mind – Ashwaghandha prevents cell deterioration, Rosemary improves clarity, Peppermint stimulates, Basil reduces fatigue, Lavender calms & Blade mace has anti depressant properties.
- Heart – Hibiscus reduces cholesterol, Ginger expands blood vessels, Ginkgo increases blood flow & Hawthorn stimulates blood vessel dilation.
- Lungs – Mustard seeds are anti inflammatory, Chilli is a decongestant, Star anise eases infection, Poppy seeds alleviates asthma & Peppermint promotes deep breathing.
- Liver – Dill detoxifies, Cornflower stimulates, Rose petals prevent sluggishness, Turmeric prevents damage.
- Digestion – Yarrow soothes GI tract, Coriander seed promotes healthy bowl, Dragons blood reduces swelling and Giber calms the stomach.
- Spleen – Paprika acts as a tonic, Ginger reduces inflammation, Blue flat root helps to reduce congestion & Dandelion can reduce enlargement.
- Pancreas – Peony reduces infection, Dandelion increases bile production and Turmeric is anti-inflammatory.
- Kidneys – Mountain ash berries support kidney strengths, Cardamom detoxifies & Blue mallow reduces inflammation.
- Bladder – Heather flowers prevent infection, Annatto seeds are diuretic and Nettle helps to cleanse.
Reference : https://www.baldwins.co.uk/blog