Colon Cleansing Foods
Colon cleansing has become very popular among weight loss programs thanks to its quick way to help detoxify the body and restore regularity. Chronic constipation and irregularity have become a major problem thanks to highly processed foods and the deficiency of fibre and nutrients in our diets. Cleansing our colon now and then won’t prevent the problem, the best way to keep it clean and healthy is to incorporate naturally colon cleansing and detoxifying foods into your daily diet.
Here are the best colon cleansing foods :
- Flax Seeds – Protects intestinal flora. Regulates blowed habits without side effects.
- Aloe Vera – Heals and soothes intestinal lining.
- AlfaAlfa – Helps to soothe the digestive tract during a cleanse.
- Peppermint – Alleviates the intestine.
- Spirulina & Wheatgrass – Aids the body in obtaining more oxygen and eliminating unnecessary toxins.
- Mango – Relieves constipation due to its laxative properties.
- Chickweed – Constipation relief and colon cleansing.
- Probiotic Yogurt – Excellent to restore regulatory, try minimally processed.
- Cascara Sagrada – Strengthens the muscle tone of the colon walls.
- Fermented Foods – Kefir and unpasteurised, cultured butter are a great probiotic source.
- Fennel Seeds – Relieves lower abdominal pain. Enhances digestion. Reduces gas.
- Organic Fruits – Apples, grapes, pineapples, papaya and kiwi are rich in fibre, act as natural lubricants & contain valuable enzymes that help maintain regularity.