Best Supplements for Weight Loss

Weight-loss supplements typically fall into one of four categories depending on their hypothesized mechanism for reducing weight or changing body composition: products that block the absorption of fat or carbohydrate,
thus decreasing the amount of energy absorbed from food; stimulants that increase metabolism; products hypothesized to alter nutrient partitioning, thus changing body composition by decreasing body fat while increasing lean tissue; and products that suppress appetite or increase satiety so that less energy is consumed.

Here are some of the best supplements for weight loss :

• Matcha Green Tea – Increases thermogenesis (body’s rate of burning calories) from 8-10% to 35-43% of daily energy expenditure.
  • Apple Cider Vinegar – Improves metabolism, reduces fat storage and suppresses appetite.
  • Ginger Root Extract – Increase fat breakdown by blocking fat absorption.
  • Probiotics – Release of GLP-1, a appetite reducing hormone that helps you burn calories and fat.
  • Cinnamon Extracts – Help you build lean muscle and decrease body fat.
  • Protein Powder – Increases metabolic rate.
  • Glutamine – Helps you burn more calories throughout the day.
  • Fish Oil – Stimulate enzymes that initiate the fat burning process in cells.
  • Vitamin D – Helps your body determine whether to burn or store fat.
  • Vitamin B12 – Convert food into energy instead of fat.

A number of supplements such as green tea, fiber, and low-fat dairy products may complement a healthy lifestyle to prevent weight gain over time. Visit your doctor today to understand which weight loss supplement is best for you.

1. NOVEL PRIDE says:

Thanks for sharing this article, good one, I like it so much.

I am glad you liked it. The ability to process fats, proteins, and carbohydrates is essential. A healthy metabolism ensures that the body uses these nutrients for energy rather than storing them as fat.

1. NOVEL PRIDE says:

Thanks once again😊

Hi Victoria, thank you for liking my post. I am glad you found it helpful. A faster metabolism burns calories more quickly than a slower one, making it less likely that a person will put on weight. A person’s metabolism naturally slows down as they age. Some vitamins and minerals may help keep the metabolism working effectively. While supplements can help, whole foods are the best source of vitamins and minerals.

1. I agree! A few years ago I was made aware that I had some serious health problems, that were sure to end my life, but through exercise, supplements, clean eating, and the grace of God I’m healthier than I’ve ever been. I don’t take any prescriptions, or OTC medications, but rather take a natural and spiritual approach. I appreciate your article and have re-posted it on my site AskingMom.Org

Thank you for reposting my article. And thank you again for sharing this wonderful story with us. Take care and god bless you.

2. hmaxwell217 says:

Perhaps I will try some of these. Do you know for sure if any of these actually work

They do. Our body is deficient in small vitamins and minerals which may hinder our weight loss. They need to be replenished.

3. Manoj Mehra says:

Nowadays, people just remain busy in their mobile, computer, TV, etc. and doesn’t do any physical activities and then complaint about increased weight. Bad eating habits are also responsible for increased weight. Children prefer to eat pizza, burger, packaged chips rather than eating a aloo ka parantha which is more nutritious than these things.

Exactly Manoj. Well Said. The culture is changing but there are certain things like being active everyday shouldn’t be compromised.

4. Very nice article Garima. Please do add the best supplement of all – Exercise and number two, fresh wholesome food, not something that is on a supermarket shelf and gets tossed into a microwave before being eaten :):).

Thank you for reminding me of the most basic supplements of all.

5. gpavants says:

Hi Garima,

All great items. I love anything not drug-based like natural supplements. Hope you feel your health getting better.

Thanks,

Gary

Yes Gary, natural supplements are always better. No side effects, maximum benefits.

6. wisdomoftheholyfathers says:

Thank you. +

Welcome. I am glad you found it useful.

7. Harvey Lee says:

Nice article! These are best supplements that can provide support to help you reach your goal. I will definitely recommend them. Thanks and keep sharing.

Thank you Harvey. I am glad you liked them and found them useful.

8. Perhaps it is time you advanced to something that you will cherish to utilize.
    One from the disadvantages in the gas an example may be that it has more parts than its electrical counterpart.
    The combo set or perhaps the combination machine simply operates as being a two in one.