What we drink is as important as what we eat, often even more so. It can make or break our health. But not many people understand this and take their sips very lightly. It was not like this earlier though. Traditionally health was sneaked in via our drinks unobtrusively, and very very effectively. There are some very simple and age-old infused water remedies that we all can do well to remember again. And all it takes is mixing one simple ingredient with hot water and sipping.
- Rice Water – Gives glowing skin, healthy hair, shrink pores and is also an energy drink.
- Lemon Water – Gives fat belly, boost immune system, detox, blemish free skin and healthy digestion.
- Fennel Water – Relieves menstrual problem, digestive problems, weight loss and healthy skin.
- Ginger Water – Relives menstrual cramps, headache, bloating, cold and indigestion.
- Mint Water – It acts as a detoxifying agent, freshens breath, fights acne, promotes digestion and improves complexion.
- Rose Water – Gives shiny hair, lighten scar, tighten pores, soothe eyes, purify skin, prevent breakouts.
- Cucumber Water – Gives healthy skin, eases nausea, keep you hydrated and removes dark circles.
- Honey Water – Relieves bloating, cures acne, flushes out toxins, relieves sore throat and helps in weight loss.
So which water are you drinking today?