Daily Dose of Nature

Overnight Honey Beauty Tips

Honey is great for the skin because it is a natural humectant which means it attracts moisture and it is naturally anti-bacterial so it has even been known to help prevent breakouts and even been used as a pimple treatment.

Here are certain overnight honey beauty tips that you can start using today :

• Dry Lips – Exfoliate your lips and apply a thin layer of raw honey on your lips before going to bed, to wake up to soft smooth lips.
  • Acne – Apply raw honey to the affected area and cover it with a bandage. Leave it overnight and rinse with water the next morning.
  • Split Ends – Get rid of split ends overnight by using honey mixed with olive oil. Apply it just to the ends of your hair to moisture and treat the dry ends.
  • Glowing Skin – Mix one tart raw honey with two parts pure aloe vera gel. Apply this on your face before you go to bed.
  • Lighten Hair – Mix honey with chamomile tea. Spray the mixture on your hair and use a shower cap to cover your hair. Let it sit overnight.
  • Scar – Apply a thin layer of raw, organic honey on the scar. Leave it on overnight.
  • Blackheads – Mix honey with lemon juice. Apply to affected areas at bedtime.

Reference : https://arianafotinakis.com

1. kinge says:

Very helpful. Never heard of these benefits. Thanks

Glad you found the post informative. Research has shown that raw honey can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus. It naturally contains hydrogen peroxide, an antiseptic. Its effectiveness as an antibacterial or antifungal varies depending on the honey, but it’s clearly more than a folk remedy for these kinds of infections.

2. Nova says:

Bees and honey are such amazing things!!

Oh yes they are Nova. It is even antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral, and it also improves your immune system and helps you fight off common diseases such as infections and inflammation. Although honey is an optional ingredient in this detox drink, it is packed with ingredients that function as a natural sweetener.

1. Nova says:

I have used it for many different reasons ❤️❤️

I am so glad you are into the natural way of healing. Thank you.

3. Very interesting 🤔

Interesting indeed theKingdom2014. Honey has been linked to health benefits like improved heart health, wound healing, and blood antioxidant status. However, consuming too much may cause adverse effects due to its high sugar and calorie content. Thus, it’s best to use honey to replace other forms of sugar and enjoy it in moderation.

1. I would only use it if I were drinking tea, but I haven’t had any tea in a long time.

Indeed, honey has long been known for its mild analgesic, or pain-killing properties, and the vitamins in lemon citrus and tea boost the immune system. When combined with hot tea, honey clears mucus from your throat and provides a soothing coating to relieve the irritation usually caused by coughing. You can add 1 tsp.

3. I was unaware of this. I only used it because I do not like using sugar and a preference for the taste.

Ah Okay. Now you know 🙂 Try it if you like.

4. You do a great job!
    Everytime I see your posts I get refreshed.

Thank you Aswini. I am glad you find the post informative. Raw honey has been used as a folk remedy throughout history and has a variety of health benefits and medical uses. It’s even used in some hospitals as a treatment for wounds. Many of these health benefits are specific to raw, or unpasteurized, honey.
      Most of the honey you find in grocery stores is pasteurized. The high heat kills unwanted yeast, can improve the color and texture, removes any crystallization, and extends the shelf life. Many of the beneficial nutrients are also destroyed in the process. If you’re interested in trying raw honey, buy it from a trusted local producer.

5. inhiscare753 says:

Healthful. Thanks for sharing.

Honey is the best. Glad you liked the benefits of Honey.

1. inhiscare753 says:

You’re certainly welcome

6. Omatra7 says:

GREAT post!! I didn’t know some of these either – I will be trying them – yay!!! Thank you!

Honey is many things to many people. It’s a nutritious, natural sweetener, a concentrated energy source, and an ancient folk remedy for health and healing. Honey is also an active ingredient in beauty and skin-care products and the subject of medical research. Glad you found the post useful.

1. Omatra7 says:

I will use for split ends, cause summer can be harsh!

And then on my scars ❤️❤️❤️I can’t wait to try that ❤️

We do honey 🍯 with sweetening like for tea, or toast…

We also use it for the throat… my kids play instruments and it is helpful

I have heard of it for the face but have never tried

Did not know about scars or split ends!! Excited ❤️

I am glad you found more benefits of honey. Take Care.

7. clcouch123 says:

I am a fan of honey. I have it in my tea. I did not know it could be used in so many healthful ways, though I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Thanks for this posting!

Yes Honey is a wonder product. The Antioxidants in It Are Linked to Other Beneficial Effects on Heart Health. Again, honey is a rich source of phenols and other antioxidant compounds. Many of these have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. They may help the arteries in your heart dilate, increasing blood flow to your heart.