Overnight Honey Beauty Tips
Honey is great for the skin because it is a natural humectant which means it attracts moisture and it is naturally anti-bacterial so it has even been known to help prevent breakouts and even been used as a pimple treatment.
Here are certain overnight honey beauty tips that you can start using today :
- Dry Lips – Exfoliate your lips and apply a thin layer of raw honey on your lips before going to bed, to wake up to soft smooth lips.
- Acne – Apply raw honey to the affected area and cover it with a bandage. Leave it overnight and rinse with water the next morning.
- Split Ends – Get rid of split ends overnight by using honey mixed with olive oil. Apply it just to the ends of your hair to moisture and treat the dry ends.
- Glowing Skin – Mix one tart raw honey with two parts pure aloe vera gel. Apply this on your face before you go to bed.
- Lighten Hair – Mix honey with chamomile tea. Spray the mixture on your hair and use a shower cap to cover your hair. Let it sit overnight.
- Scar – Apply a thin layer of raw, organic honey on the scar. Leave it on overnight.
- Blackheads – Mix honey with lemon juice. Apply to affected areas at bedtime.
Reference : https://arianafotinakis.com