Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle
Naturopathy is a system of medicine with no side effects. Naturopathy remedies are based on the theory that diseases can be successfully cured or prevented without the use of drugs, and by control of diet, nature cure treatment and yoga.
Here are some essential naturopathy tips that you must follow :
- Think Positive – Start your day with a positive thought by forging a smile as soon as you wake up to inspire sanguine thoughts.
- Do Stretching Exercise – Do stretching exercises as you wake up to improve blood circulation, digestion and ease back pain.
- Eat Healthy – Eat healthy after regular intervals to keep your metabolism levels stimulated.
- Sleep in Complete Darkness – Sleep in complete darkness to have a better hormone balance.
- Drink a Glass of Water Before Sleep – Drink a glass of water before sleep to reduce the chances of cardiac arrest while sleeping.
- Have a Light Dinner – Have a healthy lunch and a light dinner to put less pressure on your digestive system.
- Consume Nuts Everyday – Consume nuts every day as they are incredibly nutritious and loaded with magnesium, vitamin E and fibre.
- Avoid Added Sugar – Avoid added sugar as it can harm metabolic health.
- Add 1 or 2 Cloves to Tea – Add 1 or 2 cloves to your tea to treat breathing problems.
- Ajwain for Asthma – Boil 1 teaspoon of carom seeds (Ajwain) in water and inhale the steam to treat Asthma.
- Add Garlic to your Diet – Add garlic to your diet as it contains selenium and allicin which stimulates the liver enzymes to get rid of toxins.
- Avoid Smoking – Do not smoke, do drugs or consume alcohol.
- Honey & Cinnamon powder for Arthritis – One tablespoon of honey and half tablespoon of cinnamon powder can help to treat arthritis problem.
- Drink Water at least 30 minutes Before Each Meal – Drink two glasses of water at least 30 minutes before each meal for enhanced weight loss.
- Eat Raw Fruits and Vegetables – Eat raw fruits and vegetables as they are loaded with fibre, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Lift Weights to Strengthen Muscles – List weights to strengthen your muscles and improve body composition.