Natural Skincare Checklist
Here are certain things that you can do at different intervals to take care of the skincare.
- Wash & moisturize your face in the am & pm.
- Start a 5 minute morning ritual.
- Apply 50+ sunscreen.
- Take a warm shower or bath.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Drink detox water.
- Take your vitamins.
- Sanitise your cell phone & headphones.
- Exfoliate your face & body.
- Give yourself a DIY facial.
- Get 150 minute of moderate intensity activity.
- Change your pillowcase.
- Give yourself a scalp massage.
- Eat the right foods for healthy skin.
- Examine your skin for changing moles.
- Treat yourself to a massage at the spa.
- Give yourself a hot oil treatment.
- Pamper your hands with a DIY coconut manicure.
- Groom your brows.
- Wash your makeup brushes.
- Touch up your roots.
- Change your skin care products for the season.
- Clean your makeup bag.
- Trim your hair.
- Treat yourself to a pedicure.
- Get a professional facial.
- Schedule a full body skin cancer skin.
- Treat yourself to a day at the spa.