Although narcissists don’t, or won’t, show it, all perceived criticism feels gravely threatening to them—the reason that their inflamed, over-the-top reactions to it can leave us so surprised and confused. Deep down, clinging desperately not simply to a positive but grandiose sense of self, they’re compelled at all costs to block out any negative feedback about themselves. Their dilemma is that the rigidity of their defenses, their inability ever to let their guard down, guarantees that they’ll never get what they most need, which they themselves are sadly oblivious of.
Here is how you shut down a narcissist :
- Step1 : Break all forms of communication. Create modified or no contact, so that you have the space to progress.
- Step 2 : Heal beyond the emotional connection. Release the trauma from your being, and heal the parts of you that require healing to wholeness.
- Step 3 : Build your inner identity. Create a thriver identity. This new identity of a True Self is a place where narcissists don’t play. You yin, they yang; they exist in a completely different vibrational Universe.
- Step 4 : Connect to the true source. This is our true connection, or true sustenance which releases us into knowing at the deepest level of our being that we are adored and nourished beyond measure simply because we exist.
- Step 5 : Generate your own life. Expand as life force itself.