Natural Ways To Remove Scars
Various factors influence how your skin scars. The depth and size of the wound or incision and the location of the injury are going to impact the scar’s characteristics and what can be done. Deep scars are unlikely to completely go away, but there are ways to reduce its size and appearance markedly. Your age, genes, even your gender or ethnicity, will also influence how your skin reacts to the treatments. Some will obtain better results than others.
Here are a few natural ways to remove scars :
- Cucumber – A cucumber treatment like a face mask or lotion can minimise inflammation and the appearance of scars.
- Frankincense Oil – Helps treat dry skin, reverses signs of aging, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – Rosehip seed oil is high in essential fatty acids that heal dehydrated skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Dilute apple cider vinegar with anywhere from 1 to 4 parts water and dab or swipe on with a cotton ball to help fade scars and sun spots.
- Aloe Vera – Reduces inflammation, swelling and redness.
- Lemon Juice – Helps fade any dark discolouration in the skin.
- Vitamin K – A topical application of vitamin K can help minimise spider veins, bruising, scars and stretch marks.
- Baking Soda – DIY beauty mavens swear by baking soda for discolouration and acne scars.
- Vitamin E – Super soothing to the skins and helps scars disappear in no time.
- Cocoa Butter – A highly concentrated fat that penetrates deep into skin to heal, smooth and soften.
- Lavender Oil – In addition to helping treat burns, eczema and acne, lavender’s healing and soothing properties also help diminish scar tissues.
Reference : https://helloglow.co/natural-scar-remedies/