Your epidermis is showing and it’s trying to tell you something. It turns out that the body’s largest organ is an excellent early warning system for all sorts of maladies. Almost every health condition translates to the skin. When something isn’t functioning well on the inside, the clues start appearing on the outside.
Here are few common tell tale signs that skin gives out about your health :
- Forehead – It is indicative of poor digestive system. Reduce high amounts of fat in diet. Drink antioxidants rich green tea and increase water intake to flush toxins our. Pin your bangs up.
- Hairline – It is indicative of hygiene. Ensure complete removal of makeup and scalp cleanliness. Cease use of pore digging hair products. One should thoroughly rinse off traces of hair shampoo.
- Above Brows – It is indicative of immunity. Breakouts here are common during a cold. Take it easy, drink up and eat Vitamin C rich foods.
- Between Brows – It is indicative of liver health. Avoid alcohol and dairy products. Eat higher foods and avoid late night snacks. Check for food allergies.
- Eyes & Ears – It is indicative of kidney health. Acne and dark circles here can be caused by dehydration. Drink more than 8 glasses of water a day. Avoid caffeine and salt.
- Cheeks – It is indicative of lung health. Take in fresh air with long and regular walks. Clean your cell phones and pillow cases.
- Below Cheeks area is indicative of hormones. Due to hormonal imbalances and stress, especially during periods. There is little you can do for now except to hydrate, sleep and exercise.
- Nose – It is indicative of heart and gastrointestinal issues. Many dilated pores that clog easily are to be kept clean. Have more greens, nuts and omega rich fish to reduce high blood pressure. Avoid spicy, pungent foods, meat and salt.
- Chin – It is indicative of stomach issues. They improve digestion by adding more fibre and detoxifying. Avoid late night snacking.