Happiness is your birth right, it is your natural state of being, it is the essence of living, it is what we were born to do. Stay Happy. But then there are rainy days, not the ones which encourage umbrella and raincoats, but the downs in life. The heavy rains of life can fall suddenly and pour incessantly for long periods of time and for too many reasons to list here. But let’s focus on being happy on such a rainy day, shall we? So what do we do about it? Here is a list of things you could do stay balanced in life everyday and even on those bad days.
- Express Gratitude > Thank someone and be appreciate towards your colleagues, every single day.
- Give > Give something to another person or make it possible for others to offer gifts.
- Help > Help someone who is in need of assistance, or enable people to help each other.
- Eat Well > Eat well, and make good, healthy foods easily available for everyone.
- Exercise > Exercise and work out regularly and make it easy for people to take care of their bodies.
- Rest > Rest well, sleep sufficiently, and enable people to refresh their minds
- Experience > Experience new things, try stuff out, and let people run all kinds of experiments.
- Hike > Hike outdoors, enjoy nature, and allow people an escape from the office and the city.
- Meditate > Meditate and get people to learn and adopt mindfulness practices.
- Socialize > Socialize, relate to other people, and make it easy for colleagues to develop connections.
- Aim > Aim for a goal and get people to understand and realize their won purpose.
- Smile > Smile whenever you can, appreciate humor, and get colleagues to engage in fun activities.
The possible responses to such a question can be legion. I would still love to hear from you in the comments about how you have managed to stay happy during the rainy times of your life. What advice would you offer others who were going through hard times?