Stress is a silent killer and prolonged exposure to stress may exert harmful effect on physical, psychological and behavioral well being of an individual. I understand that we all our busy in our daily routines, juggling between work and home, but we must implement effective stress management techniques in order to maintain the productivity with no stress. Use of Yoga, Meditation and soothing humor are potent stress busters. But who got the time? Right? So, here are some small meditations you can do while going about your daily chores. Surprised? See Meditation is not about sitting still, burn incense sticks, play some slow music. Here check these simple meditation techniques
- Focus on your Breath : Focus your full attention on air entering you nose, filling your lungs and flowing out again. Relish each sensation.
- Take Control & Unclench : Take a moment to identify where you are feeling the tension in your body. Visit it fully, and send it a little kindness if you can.
- Let Space Inspire You : Take a quiet, conscious moment to shift your focus from the tangible things around you to space existing peacefully between them,
- Find the Hum : Locate the subtle humming sensation deep in your body. Often, people feel it in their feet or hands most easily at first : a pleasant buzz of aliveness. Focus on that feeling and savor the deliciousness as it spreads.
- Realign your Internal Axis : Mentally rearrange your body awareness so that rather than being fixed horizontally (on “then” and “when”), you can enjoy the feeling of it being vertical (right here, right now). Imagine your axis moving now.
Try these techniques and let me know if it worked for you. Namaste.