I know you want to get rid of generalized anxiety disorder symptoms. Keep in mind that anxiety can be treated in the short term, but long-term treatment and practice of new skills is what it takes to get rid of anxiety altogether. Today we’ll discuss few spiritual activities that get rid of generalized anxiety in the long term.
Here are some tips to help you take care of your own mental health, as well as your family’s before and after a storm.
- Try Tapping : Learn specifics about tapping on Meridian points. Literally tapping on the points of energy on your body helps resolve negative emotions by disrupting negative mental loops in the mind. Very helpful for Panic Attacks.
- Anxious Friend : Accept that your anxiety is only trying to protect you. Listen to what it wants to protect you from. Thank it for looking out for you like a friend, instead of disliking that part of you.
- Nature Grounding : Reconnecting with nature by noticing its sounds, smells and sights helps to ground you to the simplicity of the earth. Earthing : Going barefoot and connecting to the literal ground creates an exchange of both physical and spiritual energy.
- NLP & Hypnosis : NLP is a method used to heal through positively reprogramming your thought process with specific healing language. Hypnosis creates trance states to relax and soothe the mind. Seek out practitioners for transforming healing.
- Yoga Nidra : This kind of Yoga is more of a deep Trance Meditation. Lay on your back and without moving, focus on the feeling of each body part, one at a time until your mind is completely calm. This is for a deeply peaceful state.
- Positive Visualizing : The next time you say what id, experience pressure, or assume other judge you negatively, stop. Recognize this unhelpful pattern and replace those thoughts by visualizing the best outcome and positive solutions.
Hope this helps. I am happy to answer any questions on this post. Take Care.