An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but only a dose of positive affirmations can keep your energy and confidence high throughout the day. Affirmations are positive statements that describe a desired situation, repeated many times to influence the subconscious mind to do positive action. However, more than simply saying these statements, one has to understand the underlying beliefs in each in order to say it with conviction. Today, I bring to you affirmations to boost our confidence. In this modern world, more often than not, our confidence gets hit by uncertainty. Repetitive positive confident thoughts can help us sail smoothly through the journey of life.
Caution! Find time to stop and reflect on these words before you use them. Otherwise, it will not be effective.
- I believe that I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to.
- I am worthy of my dreams.
- I am enough the way I am.
- I am a shiny ray of sunlight shining everywhere I go.
- I love my own company and I make myself happy.
- I trust that my intuition will lead me to the right path.
- I choose to see the good in everything.
- All of the answers I need are within me.
- I am a compassionate, kind, and loving being.
- My mistakes and failures are opportunities to become a better version of myself.
- I am conscious of what I say and do
- I stand up for myself and for what is right.
- I am free to think for myself.
- I am great at what I do.
- My voice has infinite power in this world.
- I love the unique person that I am.
- I believe that everything happens for my highest evolution.
- I trust that the universe is here to guide and support me.
- I am open to new experiences because that is where I come to life.
When things do not go right or you sense some negative vibration, take a deep breath. Calm down and tell yourself to relax. In your day-to-day challenges, there’s no way you can move on or even resolve some challenge if you are in a panic.a