Carving out a comfortable and relaxing niche for your peak space can help you focus on your priorities and be more at ease. Choose nurturing and soothing self care items & create your peak space. Here are a few tips which you include in your routine activities for self care :
- Natural Light – Use soft, natural light or soft lighting in your peak space.
- Soft Blanket – Wrapping up in a soft blanket and cuddling your pet can be comforting and soothing.
- Replenish – Replenish your body with pure water & energizing snacks.
- Motivation – Encouraging quotes & pictures of loved ones to help motivate and inspire you.
- Comfort – Comfortable chair and seat to support your back and body.
- Music – Uplifting music, calming white noise machine, and ear phones to block out distractions.
- Beauty – Beautiful artwork and plants and facilitate a welcoming atmosphere.
- Hands On – Hands on and fidget toys to keep your hands busy when you are thinking and reading.
- Resources – Favorite books and resources nearby for quick resources.
- Goals – Written goals in pain view to help you stay focused.
Don’t wander in the past but rather concentrate on what you’re doing “now.” By staying in the present you allow yourself to grow from your failure and overcome it rather than drowning in your own pain.