Your ability to stay positive and maintain positive thoughts determines the tone of your emotional life. The words you use to describe what is happening to you, and to discuss how you feel about external events, trigger the emotions of happiness or unhappiness you experience. That’s why I use positive affirmations to maintain a healthy, uplifting outlook.
Keep positive thoughts consistent with your goals and keep your mind on what you want to do and the person you want to be. Here are few morning affirmations you can use to help you to stay positive and optimistic:
- I will be present in every moment.
- Today I will learn and grow.
- I have the power to change my story.
- I will be a magnet for ideas today.
- Everything I’m looking for I can find within me.
- I will acknowledge my own self-worth.
- I accept myself just as I am.
- I will believe in myself and my abilities.
- I will true to myself and my values.
- Today is full of endless opportunities.
- I will keep an open mid and not judge.
- I was not made to give up.
- I love myself to enough to push through.
- I will celebrate my small wins.
- I am enough.
- I will bend so I won’t break.
- I choose to be happy and completely love myself today.
- I will be at ease and enjoy simple moments.
- I am fearless and brave.
- I will honor my commitment to myself.
Resolve to be cheerful and pleasant and use every temptation to respond negatively as an opportunity to grow stronger by using daily affirmation and talking to yourself and others, in a positive and optimistic way. They make a nice addition to your meditation practice, too!