Do you ever consider that mindfulness can be a part of your life? These mindful people are actually doing it! Find out what the followers of mindfulness have been doing differently from your routine! If it inspires you, pick up just one practice and begin. You will find small changes within yourself as you practice mindfulness and in another 2 weeks, everybody around you will feel the difference too!
Here are some popular habits of mindful people :
- They don’t believe their thoughts and they don’t take them all that seriously. (Ah! if only I could do this practice, I will be a superwoman :P)
- They don’t try to avoid or deny emotions.
- They understand that all things come and go.
- They do one thing at a time.
- They turn everyday tasks into mindful moments.
- They practice being curious.
- They get outdoors and embrace the beauty of nature.
- They enjoy every bite when they eat.
- They slow down when reading and truly take the information in.
- They are fully present when listening without trying to control or judge.
- They take mini-breaks every hour or so when working or studying.
- They laugh at themselves.
- They focus on what they’re doing.
- They challenge existing beliefs.
- They nourish their bodies.
Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens. Practice it today to lead a more woke life.