Why is it that some people make you feel awful just by being around them? Often, it’s an energy thing. Their energy field can bring you down. Worse, it can happen that their bad energy follows you. It clings to you. You can’t seem to shake the creepy or depressed feelings or the physical symptoms–like cold skin or a dull headache–that come from having been near them. For this reason, you need to protect your energy at all times, specially for the empaths and intuitives.
Here are few steps you can do to protect your energy at all times :
- Start By Relaxing – Place your feet flat on the floor, hands palm up on your lap.
- Connect The Breath – Take a few deep breaths in and out. Breathe in for the count of 4, hold for 4, exhale for 5, Repeat.
- Get Grounded – See roots extending from your feet and growing into the Earth, Visualize them going all the way down to the core and drinking up Earth’s energy, bringing it back into your body.
- Visualize Divine Light – Call down a channel of divine light for perfection.
- See Yourself Inside a Pyramid – See that channel of light form a pyramid of light all around you. You’re right in the middle of it.
- See a Channel of Divine Connection – Call down a second channel, this time for guidance, protection, & connection.
- Leave it To the Solar Plexus – Send this channel through the crown of the head to the Solar Plexus. See your Solar Plexus expand to clear your energy and disperse the divine energy throughout the auric and emotional body.
If other people have a tendency to draw energy from you, or to direct negative energy toward you etc, you will notice this begins to reduce. And as you get more proficient and your protection becomes stronger and stronger, you will begin to recognize just how protected you are. We humans are all energy beings, and so are negative entities etc, as you begin to feel protected from other humans, you can be assured that your protection is working just as well against everything else. Please don’t make these methods difficult in your mind, have fun play with the ideas, and if you struggle you’re very welcome to contact me.