I have recently posted an article where I was talking about self-love and because self-love is essential to living a happy and meaningful life, I have decided to write some more on the subject and to share with you more ideas on how to achieve that level of self-love you need in order to feel complete and whole. So how does one get there? Do you find it, do you work on it, you build it in time, do you discover it? How do we do this?
Well here are few affirmations that you could start with :
- I have the power to create the life of my dreams.
- I exude positive energy and confidence.
- I am full of joy & gratitude – life couldn’t be better.
- Everyday, I am building meaningful relationships.
- I love myself & am worthy of being loved.
- I am compassionate & forgiving.
- I am admired & looked up to by my peers.
- Life is happening for me, not for me.
- Its easy for me to achieve my goals.
- My life is abundant & full of opportunity.
- My intuition is always guiding me to the next move.
- My dreams manifest into reality effortlessly.
- I have a peaceful mind & a grateful heart.
- My mind is full of positive thoughts.
- I am world-class & one of a kind.
- I am blessed beyond measure.
- I am worthy & deserving of my wildest dreams.
- My health is improving everyday.
- The world needs my unique talents & gifts.
- I am enough.
- Creative & innovative ideas flow to me effortlessly.
- I am love & radiate it everywhere I go.
- Everyday, I am creating new habits that will better my life.
- I am a source of inspiration to those around me.
- I am radiant & filled with energy.
- Great things happen to me everyday.
- My life is meaningful & fulfilling.
You see, what most of us don’t understand is that, just because we can’t stand to take a look at our reflection in the mirror, and just because we think we are dumb and stupid, ugly and fat, that doesn’t mean we really are all of that. That doesn’t mean we are what our thoughts tell us. We have all kind of crazy thought and a lot of them are very negative and unfortunately, most of us choose to believe them and because of that, we start identifying ourselves with them which is nothing more than a big mistake. This way we would always be at the mercy of our thoughts.
”The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be.” ~ William James