Baking Soda Remedies for Blackheads
Blackheads are tricky. No matter how well you take care of your skin, they just show up sometimes usually at the worst possible time. If you’re finally ready to get rid of blackheads, these home remedies for blackheads can help. There are many types of acne and not all of them may respond well to home treatments. Blackheads are different. For acne that’s primarily blackheads, there are some really good home remedies that may help decrease those clogged pores.
Here are proven home remedies that can help reduce your blackheads, from natural face masks to tips on how to get rid of them on your nose.
- Ingredients : 1 tsp of Baking Soda, 1 tsp of Honey, 2 tsp of Salt.
- Mix all ingredients to make a fine paste. Apply to the affected area by gently massaging in circular motions. Let it sit for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with a washcloth and warm water. Repeat the process once in a day until you see the results.
- Excessive use of baking soda can cause dryness to the skin. It might lead to skin irritation.
- Mixing of baking soda with honey shows an effect of oil drying and exfoliating action which is helpful in removing blackheads.
- Ingredients : 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Mix the ingredients, stir it well until the bubbles are cleared and forms as a thin paste. Apply this paste on the face as a thick layer using your fingers. Wait for 20-30 minutes till it dries completely. Then rinse it off with warm water to remove any of the mask residues on the skin. Finally, splash with cold water and dry the skin to apply moisturiser. Apply this mask regularly to remove blackheads quickly.
- Ingredients : Water, 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix the ingredients to make a fine paste. Wash your face with warm water. Apply the paste to your face while focusing on the affected areas. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Massage your face gently in circular motions for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off the paste with warm water, splash cold water on your face to shrink the pores and prevent dirt from entering it. Repeat 1-2 times a week for bets results.
Avoid applying baking soda on open wound and squeezed pimples. Don’t repeat or over use the baking soda methods, as it causes irritation along with drying and cracking the skin.
Reference : https://e.perroslove.site/l04j