Karma is at once the consequence of past actions and the opportunity for healing and balancing in the present. It is a balancing action that offers us chances through life circumstances, situations, and relationships to learn important spiritual lessons.
Here are a few things that you should know about Karma :
- Karma means action. Karma works on the modified golden rule : “What you have done in the past and are doing now to others will be done to you in the future”.
- Karma is cause and effect. “As you sow, so shall you reap” and “what goes around comes around” helps you learn how to love.
- Karma begins and ends in love. Karma teaches you how to bring more love into any “bad” situation to create “good karma”.
- Karma applies to everyone equally. Knowing karma always created justices frees you from being angry, sad, hurt, or “negative” about anything.
- Karma = What you agree to deserve. To transcend karma you need to agree to deserve more by resolving your life’s issues to know more love.
- Karma = Focus – Attitude – Attention. You get what you agree to deserve through the focus of your thoughts, emotions, and actions.
- Karma is about teaching. To heal your karma, seek out the lessons you must learn and come into agreement with doing so.
- Karma is about learning. The only true error is to fail to learn from your mistakes.
- Karma challenges you to change. Karma can be changed, it can always be transcended when you choose to bring more love in the situation.
- Karma always comes due over time. Whether it takes thousands of years or just a few hours to be realised, karma will be balanced.
- Karma works by intention. What intention was deep inside your heart when you thought spoke acted is how karma judges you.
- Karma leads to dharma. Karma is always leading you to your best destiny which is Dharma, a life of purpose and enlightenment.