Natural Ways to Remove Dark Circles
Everyone gets under eye dark circles at some point in their life. Even if its temporary, they make the face look old and unhealthy. There are many creams, treatments and make up available to make the dark circles unnoticeable or fade them completely. Not all these products work and have many side effects since the skin under the eye is very sensitive.
There are natural remedies to eliminate dark circles over time.
- Honey : Simply apply a small amount lightly with a fingertip to the eye areas before bedtime.
- Cucumber : Cut thick slices of cold cucumbers and lay them over closed eyes for 15 minutes up to 3 times per day.
- Use Lemon : Soak cotton balls in cold lemon juice and rest several along the periorbital ridge.
- Almond Oil : Apply a generous amount under the eye at bedtime. Leave on overnight and wash you face with usual morning.
- Raw Potato : Soak cotton balls in cold potato juice and apply to the under eye area for 15 minutes or cut think, cold potato slices & apply one slice over each eye.
- Metal Spoons : Place back of the spoon on the eye area and let rest until the spoon reaches room temperature. It’s like an instant eye pack that reduces puffiness.
- Buttermilk and Turmeric : Soak cotton balls in a small cup of buttermilk with a sprinkling of turmeric. Cotton calls rest on eyes for 15 minutes. Repeat up to five times a week.