Whether you are intrigued by the idea of personality types or believe them to be nonsense, it’s always interesting to see which type you supposedly fall into and perhaps gain a little more knowledge about yourself.
Here are some top personality types. Which personality type are you?
- Isolated Introvert – You enjoy the company of some carefully chosen others and often crave alone time. You are seldom bored because you have so many things going on in your head to occupy your attention.
- Overachiever – You are highly self-critical and intolerant of personal mistakes. You tend to take criticism as a personal affront.
- Perfectionist – Your greatest wish is to be perfect in some way. You never slow down to relax. Stress is a badge of honour attributed to hard work.
- Dramatist – Drama and stress follow you wherever you go. You may feel bored when there is nothing to stress about.
- Worry Wart – You find yourself inventing reasons (often catastrophic) for why someone is late. You try to be several steps ahead of others planning. You tend to work out minor details in an attempt to avoid conflicts at all costs.
- Daydreamer – You have always been described as creative by others. You tend to turn inward to develop your creative gifts.
So which personality type are you?