DIY Rose Aloe Vera Skin Toner
Rose water and Aloe Vera both make an excellent skin toner. Aloe vera hydrosol tightens pores, heals, soothes, and replenishes moisture. Ideal for sensitive, dry, and aging skin. High levels of tannins make witch hazel distillate an excellent astringent that treats acne, reduces oil, and calms inflammation. Rose water comes with great benefits when it comes to skincare. It is suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin. Rose water has been a popular beauty ingredient since ancient times and is often found in beauty products for its rejuvenating, soothing and calming properties. It also has antiseptic properties and is often used to impart glow to the skin. Here are some ways you can incorporate rose water in your beauty regimen to get glowing skin.
Making this toner is very simple as it requires only two ingredients.
- Fresh Rose Petals
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- Break off a small Aloe Vera leaf from the plant. Wash it off & scrape fresh gel from it.
- Wash of the fresh rose petals from the flower.
- Put the two together in a blender and run on high speed.
- You will notice little froth and liquid in the jar. Thats is our toner.
- Strain the toner in a clear jar and store in.
How to Use :
Apply it on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off using cold water. You can use it everyday.