Salt Water Healing – Natural Remedy
Salt aids in decontamination of wounds, encourages formation of connective tissues and promotes healing of tiny blood vessels—all key in the healing process. Some dermatologists recommend salt water soaks for patients with psoriasis and eczema. Salt will draw moisture out of inflamed skin, reducing swelling.
Salt water helps to heal :
- Excessive thoughts
- Unclear thinking
- Physical illnesses
Salt water makes you feel :
- Spiritually Balanced
How does salt water works?
- Water and salt start pulling out the negative energy from our body and mind.
- We imbibe positive energy due to prayer and chanting.
What you will need?
- A bucket
- Tap water
- Rock salt
- A Towel
How to get started?
- Fill the bucket half with water & add 2 tablespoons of rock salt.
- Place you feet in the bucket. Feet should not be touching each other. This remedy should not be done sitting in the bathroom and the water should be deep enough to over the ankles.
- Pray for the negative energy to be removed into the water.
- Chant a Divine name for 15 minutes while sitting with the feet in the water. Divine Name can be as per your religion of birth or the universal chant “Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaya”.
- After 15 minutes, express gratitude to God or the Divine for the healing.
- Wipe your feet, flush the salt water down the toilet & rinse the bucket.
Signs that negative energy is being removed:
- Repetitive yawning
- Repetitive burping
- Change in colour of water
- Numbness of legs
- Feet feeling slimy
- Warmth in ears and eyes
- Foul smell in the water