It’s empowering to replace negative self talk with positive affirmations for anxiety. The fact is that many people think positive affirmations are hokey, or that anxiety is such a beast that doing positive affirmations couldn’t really help. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.
Here are some of the benefits of doing positive affirmations for anxiety:
- I have faith that everything will work out.
- I am not alone in my struggles.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- When anxiety visits me I can breathe it all away.
- Every breath I take fills my soul with ease.
- I am strong.
- I do the best that I can.
- I am not afraid about what could go wrong.
- I am excited about what can do right.
- Feelings are just visitors and I let them go.
- I am in control.
- I have everything that I need.
- I know that this will fade away.
- I am safe and loved.
It helps to go over a list of positive affirmations before you head out the door in the morning. The key is to really focus on what you are saying and believe the statements. If the affirmations ring true to you, they resonate down deep into your subconscious – where real healing takes place.
Categories: Personal Development