Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am grateful for all that I have been given.
  • I am worthy and enough just as I am.
  • My time is valuable and I use it wisely.
  • Abundance flows to me.
  • I have a vision for what I wish to do in life.
  • I can and I will.
  • I am centered and balanced.
  • I choose calm over anxiety.
  • I give up what is no longer serving me.
  • Everything I need is already within me.

Be inspired today.

1. Kritika says:

Happy Wednesday 🙂
    Have a wonderful one.

Happy Wednesday Kirtika.

2. inspirechief says:

These are powerful affirmations that will change your life. I say them everyday. Thank you for sharing.

Most welcome. It is recommended to make affirmations in all areas: family life, relationship with your children, work objectives, financial situation, real estate project, health, well-being, sports, relationships with friends, colleagues, etc. In short: imagining yourself becoming the person you aspire to be, helps you to become him or her. And, by believing in yourself, you give yourself the possibility to become that type of person.

3. KENDI KARIMI says:

How does someone say affirmations without feeling like a fraud?

Hmm good question. Similar to the Coué method, and the method of autosuggestion, the more we repeat positive things to ourselves, the more it acts positively on our morale, our well-being and contributes to our success. This step consists of writing down positive statements about oneself and reading them aloud every morning. The goal is to remove negative thoughts from our brain that may prevent us from moving forward and to reprogram it with positive thoughts, which can lead to causing a boost effect on our actions over time.

1. KENDI KARIMI says:

I have since looked into it more. Makes much more sense now. Again, thank you for this. For the whole blog really.

Thank you. I am glad you like my blog posts.