Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I focus on what I can control and make peace with what I can’t.
  • I take things one step at a time.
  • I release doubt and welcome faith.
  • I wish for the greatest good for myself and everybody today.
  • I am thankful for all I have and all I will accomplish.
  • I believe in myself and my abilities.
  • Everyday I have the power to choose and today I choose happiness.
  • I am resilient and can get through anything.
  • I am becoming the best version of myself.

May you have peace of mind today.

1. Some people rush things, some people believe they can control what should not even be touched, some people believe they can better all others except for themselves…

These are good tips you’ve written here, for the rest of the world. 🙂

For the rest of the world 🙂
      How about for you?

1. Oh, I was referring to me, too. 🙂

“For the rest of the world” meant, “for everyone’s advice, outside of this written article”. 😀

Got it. Thank you for clarifying 🙂

2. If put into practice, these daily affirmations can unearth the peace that breathes at the core of our souls but is too often stifled by fear and perverse self-loathing. If we want a better world, then we each need to do what we can to affirm our peaceful, radiant souls first and foremost.

Yes Michael. Many of us carry around old wounds and past hurts. These prevent us from experiencing deep love and peace within ourselves. However, when we become willing to forgive ourselves and those that hurt us, the road to healing begins. These healing affirmations can help you take the first step.

3. David Lim says:

Amen to that.

4. Kritika says:

Have a cheerful day 🥳😊

Thank you Kritika. Same to you.