Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayย :

• I am doing the best I can with the tools available to me.
  • There are no limits to what I can achieve.
  • I release pain from my past and anxiety about my future.
  • I choose to be kind to myself and others.
  • When I put out positive energy I get it back.
  • I am in charge of my thoughts and feelings.

You are powerful. Trust you own power.

Well Done. You are one step closer to achieving all you desire. Be grateful for what you have and all will come through. Amen.

YES YOU ARE!!! WAY TO GO!! In the sequence of thought-speech-action, affirmations play an integral role by breaking patterns of negative thoughts, negative speech, and, in turn, negative actions.

1. Definitely! Thanks for sharing this with us ๐Ÿ™‚

Most welcome.

1. As always Thank you! Powerful affirmations.

Most welcome. Affirmations do indeed strengthen us by helping us believe in the potential of an action we desire to manifest.

2. Really enjoyed reading this :-).

I am glad you found them soothing and enjoyable. Have a great day.

3. Kritika says:

Happy Friday ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a power filled day ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Kritika. Its always a delight to see your message. Take Care and Stay Safe.

1. Kritika says:

You too ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you.

4. You make a great point about the use of positive energy in our day. It refills our cup with never-ending optimism, even in the darkest of times.

The things you say, the things you think, the things you doโ€”even the things you don’t doโ€”all produce energy that impacts you and the people around you. If you work on creating more positive energy, you’ll see improvements in your life and you’ll touch more lives than you thought possible. I am glad you liked the post. Have great day ahead.

5. Dragthepen says:

I am doing my best with the tolls presented to me.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘

Yes we make the best with what lives gives us. Amen.