DIY Under Eye Cream
Dark circles and puffy eyes are the most common areas for grooming concern among people, mainly because we all suffer from them and some stage in some guise, be it self inflicted, illness based or hereditary. The first thing to understand is that while Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes are two very different issues with differing causes, their methods and manner of treatments tend to overlap and hence their products are more often than not one and the same
- Copaiba Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- 10ml Glass Roller Bottle
How to Prepare :
- Add 15 drops of copaiba essential oil to bottle
- Add 15 drops of frankincense essential oil to bottle
- Fill the rest of the bottle with the almond oil
- Attach the roller ball and lid
- Shake well and done.
How to Use :
- Gently roll in under eye area and gently pat into skin with fingertip.
- Avoid getting essential oils directly near the eye.
- Use this at night before bed because it takes a little while for the oils to absorb into the skin.