When you hear someone talk about their success with the Law of Attraction (LoA) or The Secret, you’ve likely witnessed a passionate, excited person describe what seems like impossible magic. Law of Attraction fans will tell you that their wildest dreams easily come true, and positive thinking makes it happen.
But how does it work? And why is it so mysterious?
Here are seven tips that will help you make the Law of Attraction a daily habit in a powerful, sustainable way.
- Focus On One Aspect At a Time – Take a look at the basic Law of Attraction exercises, and find the one you want to start with, such as creative visualization or daily affirmations.
- Commit To a Month Of Effort – Testimony from Law of Attraction practitioners suggests that a month is a good length of time to commit to developing your habit.
- Link Your Practice to Other Habits – For example, you might decide to do creative visualization every day after your standard mindfulness session.
- Plan for Setbacks – Every attempted life change involves potential obstacles, and using the Law of Attraction is not exception.
- Be Accountable – Accountability is proven to increase your chances of success. To ensure this type of responsibility in the Law of Attraction sphere, you might commit to doing manifestation work with a friend or partner.
- Create Rewards – Little things can have a big impact here – a favorite meal, a day off, and a nice new piece of clothing are all ways to acknowledging that you’ve been sticking to an important, life-changing habit.
- Make the Law of Attraction an Identity – Building Habit – Since manifestation is all about personal fulfillment, it’s easy to think of Law of Attraction techniques in this way-just remind yourself that these new habits are an expression of your deepest and most sincere desires.
The Law of Attraction is hands down the best and easiest way to get everything you ever wanted. Not only that, but following these techniques changes the way you think and makes you a more positive and happy person. That’s the true beauty of the Law of Attraction.
Categories: Personal Development