Do it even if you do not agree with what it says. Never mind the feeling, start by changing behavior, so will feel later. ”Fake it `til you make it”. Affirmations can be spoken aloud or read silently to yourself. Affirmations should be pronounced in the present, it prevents the mind wanders back or forward in time.
Here are some affirmations for the coming week for you :
- Overcoming Challenges
- There is a benefit and an opportunity in every experience I have.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- I have everything I need to overcome this challenge.
- I am a better person due to the challenges I’ve faced.
- I am disciplined and productive in everything that I do.
- I courageously open and move through every door of opportunity.
- I have the power to live my dreams.
- My mind has unlimited power.
- I stand up for what I believe in.
- I am in charge of my life.
- My life is just beginning.
- I’m allowed to do what I want with my life.
- The more I give to the world, the more I get.
- What I currently do is serving me towards my higher purpose.
- I have the power to change my thoughts in a second.
- I love myself more everyday.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
- I give my life to the world and the world sends me love in return.
- I surround myself with positive and loving people.
- The partner I seek is also seeking me.
- I am grateful for excellent health, prosperity and true love.
- I am thankful that I get to live another day.
- I take the time to show my friends that I care about them.
- I see the world with beauty and color.
- My life is filled with an abundance of goodness.
Before I close, I would like to share some lines by Mahatma Gandhi which always amaze me :
” Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny. “