Nothing incredible is accomplished alone. You cannot isolate yourself. No matter how stubborn, how confident you are, you need people to help you, to push you. You need others to help you, and you need to help others. With the right team, you can form a web of connections to make the seemingly impossible practically inevitable.
Here is a list of people you need to have in your life to be a happier, more successful person :
- A Cheerleader – The cheerleader is the person in your life who thinks you are amazing. They cheer you on and believe in everything you do. My cheerleader are my parents.
- The Pusher – A pusher in someone who pushes you to be the best you can be. They make you question life, your choices, your direction. My pushers are my close friends.
- The Loyal Confidant – This is the person who loves you and will always be there to hear what’s on your mind; the good, bad and ugly. Having someone in your life that you know you can go talk with and won’t judge to share your conversation is a must. My loyal confidant is my sister.
- The Energizer – Energizers are those people who have an infectious zest for life. Not only are they optimistic but they encourage you to dream big. Energizers leave you laughing, inspired and filled with amazing positive energy. My work is my energizer.
- The Mentor – A mentor is someone who has already done what you are trying to do and is successful. They can guide you down the path letting you know what has worked and failed for them, helping you avoid any mistakes that might slow you down. I have multiple mentors in my life, gratitude to all of them for their patience.
- An Adventurous Sidekick – Your sidekick is there when you are ready for any adventure. It is easy to get stuck in your routine and your sidekick is there to nudge you into trying new things, pushing through your fears and boundaries and is a great accountability partner. I am blessed with a friend who pushes me to chill often.
- The Best Friend – Your fiercest defender, your loyal confidant, your place for the honest truth. You might have one, or maybe a few. Your best friend is the one person that knows everything about you and loves every bit of your anyways. I want to become my own best friend even though I have good contenders to fill up this place.
- The Funny (Crazy) Friend – The funny friend never ceases to make you laugh. When you’re feeling down they always manage to say one thing that is goofy just to make you smile. Yes, I am blessed to have multiple friends like these…haha.
Life is very long and you need your team. Do you have your team yet?
Categories: Personal Development