Rise and shine, sleepyhead! Today’s the day you start taking steps to becoming a morning person. I know it’s hard to drag yourself out of bed when that comfy cool pillow is hugging your face, but, as they say, the early bird gets the worm. That’s not all the early bird gets, either.
Here are few ways in which you can start to become a morning person today 🙂
- Don’t Eat Late – Don’t eat too much before you go to sleep (and don’t eat after 2 hours before you go to sleep).
- Set An Alarm – Put the alarm across the room. No snooze.
- Plan your Morning Routine – So you don’t forget important things.
- Get Enough Sleep – 7-9 hours sleep is enough.
- Drink Milk Before you go to Sleep – It is relaxing.
- Turn off Your Phone – So that you won’t get distracted.
- Pack & Prepare everything a night Before – Your lunch, clothes, and stuff for school work.
- Relax & Take your Time – Have a breakfast or a coffee. Read a newspaper or a book.
- Leave your House on Time – Have fun at Work.
Are you a morning person? What benefits do you reap? Let me know in the comments below.
Categories: Personal Development