We are faced with many kinds of situations and phases in our lives. Some of them are positive and bring us joy, while others are challenging, even difficult. How difficult a certain situation is for someone is a subjective experience, which is why many different kinds of things may feel challenging.
Here are few affirmations for hard time :
- I love myself enough to push through.
- I can and will fight through my bad days to get to my best days.
- I am strong enough.
- I will face hard times with courage.
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- I love and approve of myself.
- My best moments are yet to come.
- The most beautiful things in life comes from mistakes and change.
- I deserve happiness.
- I am filled with faith and peace.
- I have the strength to face the mountains before me.
- I’ve got this.
- This is my time to shine.
- I trust the process.
- I accept myself, my flaws and imperfections.
- Today, I am filled with positive energy.
- The sun till rise again.
- I am filled with strength.
- I am in charge of how I feel.
- My heart is open to new blessings and opportunities.
Lastly, I leave you with these words from Viktor Frankl, the world-renowned psychiatrist who wrote Man’s Search for Meaning:
“Man is not free from conditions. But he is free to take a stand in regard to them. The conditions do not completely condition him. Within limits it is up to him whether or not he succumbs and surrenders to the conditions. He may as well rise above them and by so doing open up and enter the human dimension…Ultimately, man is not subject to the conditions that confront him; rather, these conditions are subject to his decision. Wittingly or unwittingly, he decides whether he will face up or give in, whether or not he will let himself be determined by the conditions.” — An excerpt from Psychotherapy and Existentialism