Rules Confident People Live By

Self confidence takes you to places never seen before and opens doors that you didn’t know even existed. Self-confident people know what they value and what they want. They share common habits and thought patterns that help them achieve their goals.

Here are a few rules confident people live by :

• They know themselves & accept who they are.
  • They believe in themselves and have faith in their own abilities.
  • They don’t let negative self talk enter their mind.
  • They challenge themselves & push themselves to grow.
  • They take control of their life, have a positive outlook, and are in charge of their attitude.
  • They are comfortable in their own skin.
  • They are grateful for life’s blessings.
  • They don’t fear life’s challenges & obstacles.
  • They don’t seek outside validation.
  • They surround themselves with people who believe in them.

So which rule do you live by?

Reference : https://bettyquette.com.au/10-rules-confident-people-live-by/

1. So true with successful people as well! Love this post you did great!

Glad you liked the post.

Confidence is infectious. Few people feel strongly confident and will follow those who offer certainty. This is a powerful factor when influencing others. Even if you are not fully confident yourself, by displaying confidence you are far more likely to change minds.

1. I was honestly unaware that I projected it until someone pulled me to the side and asked if I were okay because they use to like seeing the “confidence” I had as I engaged in certain activities. I was unaware that this person was watching me and definitely unaware that I was doing this.

Yes nothing goes unnoticed.

Be confident. If you are not, find out why and address this. You do not need to know everything or control everything. The future is always uncertain. Be confident in your ability to cope with surprises. Beware of negative spirals of thought that make things worse.

2. Nice post.I live the point “They are thankful to blessings in their life and don’t need any validation”

I Agree. There is nothing inherently wrong with receiving validation. If you kick ass at something and someone recognizes it, that’s fantastic. You should feel great about yourself and appreciate the accolades. It is the requirement, craving, or incessant need to have external validation that is a problem. The most obvious problem with requiring external validation is just that…it’s external!

1. Superb explanation 🙏

2. Very nice explanation Garima, superb 👍

Thank you Prakaash. Glad you agree.

3. inspirechief says:

Excellent rules that we should all live by. It is amazing how different your life can be by following these rules.

A high-level of confidence will benefit your life in multiple positive ways. You will be more persistent. A confident person is able to overcome physical/emotional obstacles with minimal discouragement because deep down they truly believe that they are capable of achieving whatever task they have decided on completing.

4. Rambler says:

One rule which I always live by is , “Take a stand, Make a decision” I think it is an important attribute to all confident and successful people.

Let me add another component to it…”Take a stand” “Make a decision” and “Stick to your decision”. Do you agree?

1. Rambler says:

So true, you completed the trio

Glad you agree.