Your heart and your instincts are often at war, and there’s always a blurred line between them. The old adage says to “follow your heart, but trust your instincts.” I’ve always found that statement difficult to make sense of. If your instincts say leave and your heart says stay, then which do you listen to? Like I said, it can be an all-out raging war if your heart and instincts aren’t in sync.
You should never ignore these instincts :
- Excitement about an opportunity – Something is pilling you towards it, and you’ll likely regret not following this impulse to see where it leads.
- A sense that you’re not well – Your body knows far more than it is often given credit for, so make an appointment with your doctor and get checked out.
- A feeling of danger – No matter when you get the feeling that you’re in danger, give it series credibility an d try to change your situation.
- Being drawn to someone – If there’s a feeling in your gut telling you that you should speak to someone, make polite conversation and see where it leads.
- A feeling of rightness – Your heart knows what is good for you. It will point in the right direction before your brain has even has a change to process the logical information being presented.
Do you trust your gut feeling?
Reference : https://www.thelawofattraction.com/5-instincts-never-ignore-might-one-right-now/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=pin&utm_campaign=pin-loa&utm_content=5-instincts-never-ignore-might-one-right-now