Handmade Liquid Soap
The common cold and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus 2 (or Covid-19) may be opposite in the impacts they can have on human health, but they belong to the same family. Both are respiratory tract infections caused by coronaviruses. As a respiratory illness, covid-19 viruses are mostly transmitted via virus-infused droplets from coughs, sneezes, or hands carrying the virus on the skin and touching surfaces or other people. This is why washing hands continues to be in public health messages in the covid19 crisis, and why we mustn’t forget to do it.
But aren’t frequent hand washing with chemical soaps making your hands dry? Here’s a handmade liquid soap recipe for you :
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of Castile soap
- 20 drops of lemon essential oil
- Soap dispenser
How to Make?
- Pour 3/4 cup of water into the soap dispenser.
- Add 1/4 cup of Castile soap.
- Add 20 drops of essential oils. You can use lemon which helps remove food odours and is super fresh, or you can experiment with other essential oils and mix and match scents.
- Shake well and replace soap dispenser lid.
Easy enough? Let me know your thoughts.