Your mental health affects a number of aspects in your life including your physical health, levels of stress and work-life balance. Your mental health is an activity, not merely a state of being. Indeed, the wellness of your mind, which is vitally important in all other aspects of your life, requires you to take care of this often-neglected part of your body. There are many ways in which you could either maintain or improve your mental health.
You can improve your life with these mental health tips :
- Ask for help.
- Keep a journal.
- Try to be active.
- Be outside in nature.
- Talk to yourself kindly.
- Do something creative.
- Look on the bright side.
- Practice deep breathing.
- Do a task you’re good at.
- Avoid social comparisons.
- Sleep and rest adequately.
- Make chores more fun to do.
- Watch something that uplifts you.
- Make a playlist of feel good songs.
- Spend time with empowering people.
- Help others especially those in need.
- Avoid multitasking and procrastination.
- Make a list of things you’re thankful for.
- Improve your posture and body language.
- Eat nutritious food snacks drink lots of water.
- Remind yourself that you’re doing your best.
- Take breaks off social media and your phone.
- Distance yourself from things that don’t feel good.
Did you like the list? What is your mental health routine? Do share in comments.
Reference : Vex King.