With Covid 19 season going strong, your immune system is putting up a fight everyday. It’s not an easy battle either — dealing with all the coughs, sniffles and sneezes around your workplace, at your house or just walking down the street. So why not lend your body a helping hand by giving your immune system a little boost?
Here are a few tips which will help you boost your immunity :
- Take Probiotics Daily – You can either take a supplement or add foods like yogurt to your routine.
- Try Elderberry Syrup – If you’re really ambitious, make your own. Otherwise, you can find it in the most health food stores.
- Eat a Balanced Diet – What you eat really does make a difference in how you feel. It can also help you fight illness if you get sick.
- Get the Flu Shot – If you wok with kids, it’s a must. It’s really one of the best preventative measures you can make.
- Be Nice to Your Liver – Your liver does so much for you, so take care of it, especially during the cold and flu months.
- Drink Lots of Water – Your body just functions better with water. Fill a big jug in the morning and drink it all.
- Keep Hand Sanitiser Nearby – Clean hands can reduce colds by more than 20% and other viruses by more than 50%.
- Get Some Sunshine – Vitamin D will not only make you happier, but it’s good for your immune system, too.
- Make Exercise a Priority – Your body will be able to fight sickness a lot better if it’s strong and healthy.
- Look into Essential Oils – This is a natural way to boost your immune system. There are so many options to try.
- Drink More Green Tea – Here’s another easy and natural method to try for boosting your immune system.
- Get Some Sleep – You don’t need a reason to get a good night’s sleep, but now you have one. It helps keep you healthy.
- Reduce your Stress Load – Give yourself a break from time to time so you’ll be ready to fight sickness when it hits.