Want to keep your heart and cardiovascular system healthy for years to come? Keep these meals and snack items away from your cart and out of your regular diet. Save them for occasional indulgences—at most—and replace them with heart-healthy swaps whenever possible.
Here is the list for worst food for the heart :
- Pan Fried Noodles – A day’s worth of calories, 1.5 days worth of fat, and more than three days worth of sodium.
- Extra Butter Popcorn – 7 times more trans fat than recommended daily.
- Cinnabon – Contains nearly an entire day’s worth of fat.
- Pudding Pie – Three quarters of a day’s worth of saturated fat.
- Biscuits and Gravy – More than two-thirds of a days with of sodium.
- Canned Peaches – More than double the amount of sugar than a fresh peach.
- Pizza – Contains twice the amount of daily trans fat.
- Cheeseburger – One day worth of saturated fat.
- BBQ ribs – Packs two full days worth of saturated fats.
- Chicken Fries – Loaded with fat and sodium.
- Veggie Sub – Contains more than half a day’s worth of calories and a cascade of carbs.
- Grape Soda – About a days worth of sugar intake.
- Milk Shake – More than 3 days worth of saturated fat.