We can never get tired of such posts. They come handy while living busy lifestyles.
Here’s a list of Do’s and Dont’s for you :
- Drink hot water with lemon and honey. This helps detox your body.
- Do short workouts. Keep it quick, you are then more likely to stick to it, making it a habit, the most important part is intensity not time.
- Eat clean. Eating clean, boosts your energy and treats and nourishes your body.
- Every morning wake up and say “Yes, I Can” and believe in your potential.
- Spend time online leaning, teach yourself new exercises, find some new healthy recipes.
- Do not drink fizzy or diet drinks, causes weight gain.
- Do not do longer workouts. When you know you’ll be spending an hour or so working out, you’re much more likely to skip your workout altogether when life gets busy.
- Stop eating junk, steals your energy and destroys your body.
- Negativity breeds negativity, say you can’t then you are right.
- Do not spend hours and hours watching TV. It is not going to help you grow and develop so watch less and learn more.
Reference : https://www.lwrfitness.com